We are looking for new team members as we continue to grow. What can you expect when you join? You can look forward to a culture of learning and empowerment, where you come first, where you are free to express your ideas, and where there is equality and inclusion. Everything we do is with authenticity and passion and our culture and values define what we do. If your aspirations are the same we look forward to welcoming you to the Rayn family.
Building for billions, one idea at a time.
We believe in our people & are invested in giving them an employee experience at par with global best practices. They come first & are our true assets. Our goal is to create a fair, open culture where everyone can bring their best selves to work in a safe space. All our policies are built on the guiding principles of trust & are an essential part of our culture at Rayn.
What you will bring to Rayn as an SQA Engineer
- Build and ship high-quality technology products and services that our customers will be delighted with.
- Testing and QA are your passion; you love to test Software applications and find defects with an eye toward improving Customer Experience and delighting the Customer.
- Build automation scripts and frameworks so that manual testing efforts and processes can be minimised.
- Have relevant experience with Test Automation of web apps, mobile apps, and back-end systems.
- Deep understanding of Manual & Automation Test methodologies and principles.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, well-structured test cases and test plans.
- Research and adapt evolving trends in QA & Test.
- At least 3 years of experience in testing, QA/QC, and test automation.
- Strong understanding of and experience with 2 or more of the following: Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Watir, WebDriverIO, Postman, Jest, Jasmine, and Detox.
- Expertise in 2 or more of the following tools: Jira, TestRail, git, Rest Assured, TestNG, qase.io, and Cucumber.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs.
- Understanding of Web application & Mobile app development